Rural Texas has been left out of the state's distribution plan for the coronavirus vaccine. Would you be willing to take the vaccine if it became available today?
COVID-19 - Latest from AP
- Tropical weather lashes Gulf Coast with brisk winds, rain
- NSA to NSO: NY filmmakers explore circles of surveillance
- Canadiens coach Ducharme tests positive for virus, isolating
- Bills WR Beasley rather retire than follow NFL COVID rules
- The Latest: Scotland holds England to 0-0 draw at Euro 2020
- Fierce Capitol attacks on police in newly released videos
- Italy to require 5-day quarantines for travelers from UK
- Top medical adviser says 'no fans' safest for Tokyo Olympics
- Virus rule extension endangers Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- LEADING OFF: MLB eases protocols, Altuve on power tear
- Manuel reveals burnout diagnosis after loss at swim trials
- MLB loosens COVID restrictions, drops masks for vaccinated
- Nac teen charged in wide-reaching child porn probe
- Three area players invited to all-star weekend
- Braves 'walk off' with Nac 8U city title, 6-5
- SFA breaks ground on new aviation program
- Trawick Presbyterian dedicates new building
- Fire truck avoids sedan, hits pole
- Blueberry makes 2021 comeback
- Garrett inks to play with Roadrunners
- Devils' Glymph leads All-21-3A squad
- Sheriff: 'Major distributor of narcotics' arrested
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.