Rural Texas has been left out of the state's distribution plan for the coronavirus vaccine. Would you be willing to take the vaccine if it became available today?
COVID-19 - Latest from AP
- Stars return to inauguration, with J.Lo, Gaga set to perform
- The Latest: Atlantic 10 men's hoops tourney out of Barclays
- Texas passes 1 million mark for vaccine doses given
- Stefanski out of basement, back with Browns after COVID-19
- Celtics plan to play Friday, another Suns game called by NBA
- Sandgren gets OK to fly to Australia despite COVID-19 result
- Siegfried Fischbacher, of illusion duo Siegfried & Roy, dies
- Pebble Beach for pros only this year because of COVID spike
- Tyler Perry and MPTF to get humanitarian award at Oscars
- NFL amends draft eligibility due to pandemic impact
- Study: Pandemic eats into LGBTQ representation on network TV
- Murray status for Australia in doubt after contracting virus
- Brookshire Brothers launches online waiting list for vaccinations
- County seeks permission to distribute vaccine
- Let's call it what is is: Insurrection
- Storm leaves power out for thousands
- One killed in car-pedestrian crash
- More vaccines arrive, scheduling system in the works
- No. 21 Indians use press to knock off No. 20 'Kats, 72-61
- Clardy open to Medicaid expansion
- Gohmert has to go, Paxton too
- County districts take varying approaches to weather closures
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.